Monday, 25 August 2008

Seventy Five

Reading Festival 2008, The View from 3000 feet...
The line-up this year was incredible, i've never usually been tempted to go to Reading, but this year was something else, with
Rage Against the Machine playing, not to metion 'tallicaa, Queens of the Stone Age, and a Fuck-tonne of other bands and artists i'm into, but alas, funds this summer have been short, and i'm glad they've been short, i've proved to myself that in the absence of money, I still don't get bored...

So anyway, im going off on fucking tangents, Yea long storey short, G is a licenced pilot. After checking air restrictions above the Reading area, it seems none were in place this year, which was our que to get up in the air...
Piloted by G, myself and GarethBrown were flying as passengers. I've never been in light aircraft before, I wasn't shitting it really, but shaking to my boots (dunks) with excitement.

After take-off, we cruised between 5000 and 3000 feet, the views were so stunning. I can't get the images out of my head. I've been in commercial flights a fuck load of times, This was completely different. The G-forces on some of the 90 degree turns we done were fan-fucking-tastic.


GarethBrown chillin out backseat

controls n shit yo

G up in the air


breath-taking views

near Reading,


It slips my mind the name of this stadium, but it was in reading

Reading Festival 2008

Apologies for murdering these photos with copyright, you know what the papers are like...

Mainstage!

entire shot

more views ;)

Myself on the left, and G on the right

What can I say, easily one of the best things I've experienced in my life, and im sure there will most certainly be more trips to the skies...At the moment, all I have mind set on is jumping out of one of these...now thats something worth scraping the cash for! haha

peace fam,

End

1 comment:

  1. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=5ad1386f950a2776c0c96346dfbb67

    ReplyDelete

designated comment area.. apparently: