Wednesday, 22 July 2009

One Hundred and Sixty Two

Foxdenton Drain, Manchester

drainorama

There's nothing like a bit of draining to soothe post travelling blues. I'll be honest, I haven't ventured underground in the summer as much as I'd liked, so the day was a perfect opportunity. Winter draining is great, below the streets is my haven of warmth, yet it also (thankfully) rids the short winter days of severe boredom (which can most likely be found on rainy days). Summer draining for that matter was a bit sour, I swallowed about 15 flies and My headtorch was a beacon of heroin for all manners of insects. Saying that, sour things are nice (like sherbet dibdab's) so I quite enjoyed escaping in the shear heat.

photo by: Isolagen

backlit goodness


awaiteth in thy outfall grove

Foxdenton none the less is a nice mooch, I shant blabber more, since Mr Jondoe from Sub-Urban.com has an excellent article on it. Shouts to Frainey, for hopping through this with a holey wader. Shit is real.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

designated comment area.. apparently: