Breakfast cereal. Powering England since, well God knows? I was never a fan of Shredded Wheat. If anything similar I preferred the suggary goodness that is Frosted Shreddies, but even then, it didn't quite top the favourite list. While Nesquik will fully remain in my top 5 breakfast cereals, I thought, what the hell. Lets go pay homage to the cereal family.
Myself and Twig hit the road in search of the now abandoned facility. Once we got into Welwyn (I couldn't find the garden, nor the city), spotting the factory wasn't exactly hard. The main Silo's piece the sky, and it's chimneys dominate the towns skyline for as far as the eye can see.
After 5 minutes of being on site, we realised security cared only for cup's of tea and afternoon naps in the hut, and used it to our advantage. I reckon a blind man could fully explore this place without alerting ol' seccers. We soon found our way to the rooftops. This is the type of site where a huge game of hide and seek would seriously deliver.
cyanic lore
panoramius shreddius
panoramius silozieumThis place is massive. Ever annoying were the doors bolted shut, not that it could stop the vigilant ones. The rooms with documentation in were fun to read and it appears the workshop is partly still in use. Shredded Wheat didn't compare in terms of the awesome smell trailing out of McVities, however it's hella fun, and really does deserve a huge game of Hide 'n' Seek.
This place is good, if you're near by, visit it before it's turned into some fugly flats for London Commuters. Biggest shouts to Twig, Shit is real.
Ends
This place is good, if you're near by, visit it before it's turned into some fugly flats for London Commuters. Biggest shouts to Twig, Shit is real.
Ends








SO GOOD!
ReplyDelete