Thursday, 13 November 2008

One Hundred and Three

Sparticus, Culvert, Manchester


Sparticus is another section of the culvated Medlock. Spanning at 30 - 40 foot across and 20 foot high, he certainly isn't small. The drain gods blessed him with deep water, myself and Scott nearly found out the hard way. Being year of the boat an everything, myself, Frainey and Lugh got to it.

Frain'

Check the waterline!

ting

Sewerfresh dead ends

Sparticus

exit here:


Sparticus' urinal


Absolutely hilarious mission, boomting, I must remind myself that boats need boombox's for later missions, apologies for the somewhat mediocre photog' with water over 6 foot deep, I didn't have a chance to even get Harold some postcard shots of my ass in waders, Cheers to Frainey and Lugh n ting.

End

1 comment:

  1. I would do it differently. Alone. Are the tires, but made the big black rubber (American kids using them to play on the water), you can inflate yourself or a fan powered by a small engine. I would have used this tire to travel under the bridge, and farther:)
    sandor139

    ReplyDelete

designated comment area.. apparently: