Saturday, 2 February 2008

Twenty Five

I decided to go home yesterday. And i was supposed to do family stuff, but i thought going to town with some friends would be much better, also Lucy would be coming out, which was good as i haven't seen her in too long!!

Jumped into her car, and she was like, lets go road trip somewhere, i was like yeah lets do it! Went to Halfords, bought an A-Z map of UK, and picked the first Seaside place we found... which happened to be Southend-On-Sea. It didn't even take that long to get there, but as I say, it's better than sitting on teh intehnetz.

heres the Phowtoes:










heres some pano's, best viewed large:

Photobucket

Oh, and also, i was in town later today, went in to Whsmith onl to find the British Journal of Photography magazine sitting there...i haven't been able to find this magazine anywhere in manchester, so happy I've finally got my hands on a copy, I'll save it for the train.

Anyway, good day to you! ENd

No comments:

Post a Comment

designated comment area.. apparently: